Head of GTM Strategy
Dear Great Sales Professional
We Believe this Opening Position is more than challenging For You!
Our Client, a mobile technology company providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions, is looking a Great Candidate to be their Head of GTM Strategy.
Incumbent will be responsible to:
- Formulate market entry plans in the countries and new markets and drive implementation.
- Build cross-functional Go-To-Market (GTM) plans that rally the organization around the highest leverage growth priorities across the merchant lifecycle, from acquisition to retention, for different merchant segments.
- Use a qualitative and quantitative data-driven model to measure, analyze, and synthesize actionable insights across the merchant lifecycle, and disseminate knowledge broadly across cross-functional partners.
- Constantly experiment to unlock growth opportunities.
- Enabling other functions to execute GTM plans at scale
The Best Candidates for this positions:
- At Least 5 years Proven Perform Experience in building and executing acquisition and monetization programs in fast paced environments such as top management consulting, investment banking or tech companies.
- Experience in strategy consulting, sales strategy & operations, finance and product management are Great Advantages
- Proven success track record in dynamic and complex environments, with a proven ability to rally teams and influence at all levels.
- Deep analytical skills, with high capacity to think strategically about complex issues, evaluate alternatives, and make compelling recommendations based on proven business case analysis.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to tell data-driven stories in a clear and concise narrative.
- Ability to lead complex and strategic initiatives and communicate effectively with technical teams.
- Ability to collaborate with various departments by utilizing superior relationship-building skills, interpersonal skills, and influence.
Grab it Fast, Send your CV to email@example.com